What is GroupingHotels?

GroupingHotels is a group booking engine. We specialize in hotel reservations for groups, we are dedicated specifically to convert a long and complicated process into an easy and comfortable experience to save you time and money.

If you need any help, our Group Coordinators have the experience and knowledge to help you find and book the perfect hotel for your group.

Is Grouping Hotels free to use?

Groupinghotels is 100% free! We negotiate with hotels the best prices for you thanks to our business volume. It is the hotels themselves that pay us to use our platform, which also makes life easier for them.

How does GroupingHotels work?

It's very easy. Select up to 10 hotels.

Then complete the information (group type, board, approximate distribution of rooms) and send the request.

Within 24 hours (we are working to make it even earlier) you will receive offers from hotels and from there you can specify the details and book directly.

What is an estimated rate?

Hotels offer different prices to each group depending on its characteristics. We estimate the rate that they can offer to you based on previous offers and other variables. It's just to give you an idea, the hotels will give you the exact rate and conditions after you request.

What if I don't know how many rooms I need?

Do not worry, just indicate an approximate number for the hotel to make an initial offer, then you can concrete your needs later.

Do I have to pay a deposit to block the rooms?

This depends on each hotel, nevertheless normally a 25% deposit must be paid when booking and the remaining 75% a few days before check-in date.

If you need other conditions, indicate it when making the request. For example, some hotels are accustomed to accept reservations without initial deposit and receive 100% of the payment a few weeks or a month before check-in

This last case is very useful if you are looking for accommodation for your wedding guests. If so, indicate it on the application, ah and by the way, congratulations!

Can I cancel the reservation?

This depends on each hotel, although normally the 25% deposit is non-refundable.

In any case, be sure to read the specific conditions of each quote before booking.

We are working to get more flexibility of the hotels at this point, we will inform you!

How can I pay?

Currently the payment is made by wire transfer to the secure account of Groupinghotels.com at ING DIRECT bank and we transfer the money to the hotels after making sure they have blocked the rooms and everything is in order.

Coming soon: we will allow the payment with credit card.

I searched online and found a cheaper rate than the one I was offered, why is this the case?

Hotels incentivize potential guests to book early by using an advanced purchase rate. Generally, this special rate is only advertised far in advance, requires full prepayment, is non-refundable, and is only offered to a very limited number of rooms. Group rates do not carry any of these strict stipulations. Setting up a block of rooms at a special group rate ensures that your group can stay in the same hotel, and they will not get stuck paying a sky high rate. If you have questions about rates you find online, your Group Coordinator will happily look into it for you.